VA Lancaster Community-Based Outpatient Clinic
Check this page regularly for updates. Updated on 02/26/2015
New Clinic Beginning March 2, 2015 at 340 East Avenue I, Suite 108
Features of our new clinic:
- Close proximity to popular local pharmacies, dining, and shops
- Accessible by patients with and without mobility issues
- Dedicated on-site parking with 56 spaces, including 10 handicapped spaces and 1 van space
- Fully ADA compliant; includes handicapped access to building and suite
- Potential Expansion space
- PACT-based floor plan with grouped examination rooms and Teamlet staff
- Women's Health Services Privacy Zone
- Separate women's exam room and restroom to provide privacy
- Fully supports Tele-Health
- Careful noise monitoring with a combination of white noise and slab-to-slab walls
- Security and safety features to protect patients and clinicians
Driving Directions (547 West Lancaster Boulevard):
From the South on the 14 Freeway:
Take the Avenue K exit
Merge onto 15th Street West
Turn RIGHT onto West Lancaster Blvd.
Travel 1 mile until you reach the clinic at 547 West Lancaster Blvd.
From the North on the 14 Freeway:
Take the Avenue G exit
Turn Left onto West Avenue G.
Turn Right onto Sierra Highway
Stay on Sierra Highway for 2.4 miles
Turn Right on West Lancaster Blvd.
Travel 0.1 miles until you reach the clinic at 547 West Lancaster Blvd.