VA Greater Los Angeles Healthcare System
VA Oxnard Community-Based Outpatient Clinic
New VA Oxnard Clinic Opening December 7
1690 Universe Circle, Oxnard, California 93033
Greater Los Angeles Healthcare System
11301 Wilshire Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90073
October 26, 2015
The Oxnard Community Based Outpatient Clinic currently located at 2000 Outlet Center Drive, Suite #225, in Oxnard, California, will be moving to a new location. This will allow for more space for our patients and physicians. We are confident you will find the new space welcoming and comfortable.
The address for the new location beginning December 7, 2015 is:
1690 Universe Circle, Oxnard, California 93033 (map enclosed)
The VA Greater Los Angeles Healthcare System is committed to providing quality patient-centered care to our Nation’s Heroes.
We are honored to serve you.
For additional information please contact the Office of Communications at (310) 268-3790.
Paul Bockelman, FACHE
Acting Medical Center Director
- The new clinic is located at 1690 Universe Circle, Oxnard, California 93033
- The new clinic houses both mental health and primary care under one facility
- Services at the old clinic will conclude on Nov 27
- Services at the new clinic will begin on Dec 7
- Oxnard CBOC healthcare services include: Primary Care, Women’s Health, Dietetics (Dietician), Physical Therapy, Mental Health, Clinical Pharmacy Specialists limited to anticoagulation and diabetic case management, Telehealth (mental health, retinal and audiology), Laboratory, and Radiology.
- Additional clinical highlights include:
- 6 Patient Aligned Care Team (PACT) teamlets led by 3 Physicians and 3 Advanced Practitioners
- Mental Telehealth rooms with Sound Transmission Class door rating of 45 for enhanced patient privacy
- Contemporary Physical Therapy Room
- Women’s Health Suite