VA Greater Los Angeles Healthcare System
Request Your Medical Records
Our Release of Information (ROI) staff will be happy to assist you with requests for your medical records.
We can assist you with the following:
- Access to review your medical records
- Obtaining copies of your medical records
- Requests to amend your medical records
- completion of forms for benefits, insurance, and other reasons
- The Release of Information Staff is expert in our patients' rights and their medical records
- Access to My HealtheVet
How to Request Information
To request your medical record for yourself, please complete VA Form 10-5345a “Individuals’ Request for a Copy of Their Own Health Information.”
For request for records to be sent to a third party, please complete VA Form 10-5345, Request for and Authorization to Release Medical Records or Health Information.
There is no cost to send copies directly to another health care provider. If copies are for a patient's personal use, photocopying fees may be assessed.
For My HealtheVet registration please visit My HealtheVet