VA Greater Los Angeles Healthcare System
- Download Issue 8 of Voice of the Veteran (PDF, 4MB)
- Download Issue 7 Special Edition of Voice of the Veteran (PDF, 4MB)
- Download Issue 6 of Voice of the Veteran (PDF, 4MB)
- Download Issue 5 of Voice of the Veteran (PDF, 2.8MB)
- Download Issue 4 of Voice of the Veteran (PDF, 1.3KB)
- Download our Issue 3 Voice of the Veteran magazine (PDF, 2.04MB)
- Download our Issue 2 Voice of the Veteran magazine (PDF, 6.34MB)
- Download our Issue 1 Voice of the Veteran magazine (PDF, 1.39MB)
As you will see from this report, we have continued our journey cultivating a personalized, proactive and patent-driven healthcare environment where the Veteran is the “Captain of the Team”. We continue to align our practices to reflect VHA’s strategic goals of Honoring Service and Empowering Health.
Download our 2013 Annual Report (PDF, 2MB)
We delivered a strong performance in 2012 making significant strides towards ending homelessness among Veterans by 2015, enhancing our patient's overall health care experience and continuing our Patient-Centered Care Journey.
Download our 2012 Annual Report (PDF, 3.15MB)
Probably the most noteworthy accomplishment was the approval of our GLA Master Plan after ten years in the making. This plan enables proper planning for future use of the property in accordance with the plan’s guiding principles.
Download our 2011 Annual Report (PDF, 2.18MB)
These publications are produced by VA Greater Los Angeles Healthcare System and require Acrobat ® Reader ® to view and print. Download the appropriate reader for your operating system.